At péripheral car park Damme Oost you will find two charging points for electric cars.
You must know this:
- The charging points are available 24/7.
- These are no fast loading points. Depending on the type of car you drive, a charging of 1 hour gives you a driving range of 30 to 40 km.
- You must bring your own charging cable.
- It is not possible to book a loading point in advance.
To load, you need a charging card or app from a charging provider.
- The price to load depends on the charging provider.
- A map of charging points and additional info per charging point can be found on this link www.milieuvriendelijkvoertuigen.be. On the map you can also see in real time whether a loading point is occupied or available.