Gemeente Toerisme Damme

Mill of Hoeke

The mill of Hoeke is a stone ground-sheeter, which was pulled up in 1840 on a little, artificial hill.

In 1936 the mill ceased with grinding. In 1981 the mill became a protected monument and came under the government of the Flemish Society. In 2001 they conclude a rent-charge convenant with 'Erfgoed Vlaanderen' to maintain the mill.


Share this page

Visit Damme

Jacob van Maerlantstraat 3 8340 Damme Phone+32 (0)50 28 86 10
open 9.30-12.30 h. and 13.00-17.00 h.

For professionals