Gemeente Toerisme Damme


The Schellemolen was built in 1867 on the walls of an old wooden mill. There had been a mill for ages at the same place. Traces go back as far as 1267, when Margaret of Constantinople sold its rights. There is an oil-mill inside the windmill.

Share this page

Visit Damme

Jacob van Maerlantstraat 3 8340 Damme Phone+32 (0)50 28 86 10
open 13.00-17.00 h.

For professionals