Gemeente Toerisme Damme

St-Christopher's farm

The 18th century gate is the entrace to "Casteelgoet de Proosdye" which was the countryseat of the Canon van der Stricht, who owned the house "De Grote Sterr" too. In 1760 rebuilt in the style of Louis XV. Monumental barn with mansardroof.

Share this page

Visit Damme

Jacob van Maerlantstraat 3 8340 Damme Phone+32 (0)50 28 86 10 toerisme@damme.be
Today
open 13.00-17.00 h.

For professionals